- Admission forms for admission can be obtained from the school office
- A new student who joins fresh from home or from a Private School has to produce the Original Birth Certificate in English in support of the date of birth entered in the admission form.
- A new student who has attended any recognised school cannot be admitted without a Leaving Certificate from the school last attended; and in case of a student coming from outside Maharashtra State, the Certificate must be countersigned by the Education Inspector of the State from which she comes.
All documents once submitted become property of the school and will not be returned.
- Admissions will be strictly on the merit of the student. Any attempt at offering a donation or seeking admission through some recommendation will debar a student from getting admission.
- One Calendar month’s notice must be given before the withdrawal of the student from the School. A notice must be made in writing, on the prescribed form, by the parents only.
- Notice of withdrawal must be given before the 15th of the month, else the fees for the following month will be charged.
- Those students who leave the school in September, must pay the fees for October and those who leave in April must pay the fees for May.
- No Leaving Certificate will be issued until all the school dues are paid, and all books, etc. are returned to the Library.
BAI B. S. BENGALLEE GIRLS' HIGH SCHOOL